British Empire Article


Tai Po Police Station


This is a 1901 photograph of Tai Po police station. This is a picture of the permanent structure that replaced Mr May's ad hoc one in 1899. This police station was built on the Flagstaff hill on the very spot where the Flag Raising Ceremony had taken place to bring New Territories under British control. Picture Courtesy of The National Archives


The Acquisition of the New Territories of Hong Kong Article




Share