Officer's Beltplates 1790-1825


The belt-plate on the left is the older version worn between 1790 and 1810. The right-hand version was worn from 1810 until 1825 when the rectangular type replaced it. The first version has red as well as green enamel in the oval centre. And there are only two thistle leaves whereas the later plate has four leaves.


Uniforms | Regimental Details




Share



by Stephen Luscombe