Other Ranks Badges 1894


The brass dragon collar badges were worn by other ranks from 1894 onwards. From 1881 to 1894 they had been ordered to wear the silver White Horse of Kent badge. The badge above the collar badges which has the title EAST KENT, was the centre of the helmet badge which was worn as a glengarry badge from 1881 to 1894. From 1894 they wore the field service cap with the dragon cap badge.


Regimental Details | Badges




Share



by Stephen Luscombe