Early 19th Century Pewter Badge


This badge measures 50mm by 20mm and is made of pewter. It was excavated at Fort King George in Tobago by Simon Jenks. The regiment had companies serving in Bermuda and the Bahamas between 1802 and 1806 and probably sent detachments to Tobago. They also served in the West Indies c1815.


Regimental Details | Badges




Share



by Stephen Luscombe