11. Date unknown. Other rank's pewter numeral
12. c1850 Other Rank's pork pie cap. Brass
13. 1850s Other Rank's cap badge. Brass bomb with rose and garter and a 7 in the middle. Small Victorian crown over the garter. Separate brass 7 below.
14. 1860s Other Rank's brass bomb badge with small 7 in the centre.
15. NCO's brass glengarry badge. Small 7 in centre.
16. 1874-1881 Other Rank's brass glengarry badge with cut-out 7.
17. 1874-1881 Other Rank's similar to no.16
18. 1846 Officer's solid metal badge. Gilt bomb with gilt and enamel garter and silver rose. The crown is Guelphic.
19. 1885-1895 Militia Battalion badge with brass garter and crown and white metal rose. Worn on the collar alongside the bomb badge.
20. 1885-95 Sergeant's gilt glengarry badge
21. 1885-95 Other Rank's brass glengarry badge
22. 1885-95 Officer's glengarry badge. Gilt with silver rose and blue enamel on the gilt garter. Silver white horse underneath.
23. Officer's undress frock collar badge. Metal: gilt and silver.
Regimental Details | Badges