Webley Mark VI Revolver, 1916


This large calibre (.455) revolver was introduced in 1915 but saw service until The Second World War. This revolver held six shots and could be fired by a single or double action mechanism. Shells were automatically ejected.


| Uniforms | Campaigns | Armaments | Units |





Armed Forces | Art and Culture | Articles | Biographies | Colonies | Discussion | Glossary | Home | Library | Links | Map Room | Sources and Media | Science and Technology | Search | Student Zone | Timelines | TV & Film | Wargames |



by Stephen Luscombe