British Empire Article


Bromsgrove School


The school was actually first recorded in 1476 as a chantry school and was re-established as a Tudor grammar school between 1548 and 1553. The financial endowment of Sir Thomas Cookes in 1693 produced the first buildings on the present site and the historic link with Worcester College, Oxford which shares the same coat of arms and motto, based on those of Thomas Cookes of Norgrove.


Crichton Ian Gavin: A Man Vindicated Article




Share