1) Pipe Major in full dress|
2) Bandsman in full dress
3) Lance-Corporal in fighting order
4) Bandsman in blue patrol dress
5) Corporal in drill order
6) Piper in ceremonial order
7) Drum Major in fill dress.
Note the rather plain sash compared with the one
worn by the drum major in Pipes and Drums 1933.
Uniforms | Regimental Details
Armed Forces | Art and Culture | Articles | Biographies | Colonies | Discussion | Glossary | Home | Library | Links | Map Room | Sources and Media | Science and Technology | Search | Student Zone | Timelines | TV & Film | Wargames |