24. 1895-1901 Officer's field service cap. Gilt and silver. QVC
25. 1901-1914 Officer's field service cap. Gilt and Silver. KC
26. 1901-1904 Other Rank's Broderick Cap. Gilt for senior NCOs. Coronet instead of crown.
27. 1881-1901 Gilt. For senior NCOs. QVC
28. 1901-1953 Gilt. For senior NCOs KC
29. 1901-04 Badge for Broderick cap. Bi-metal with coronet instead of crown.
30. 1901-10 Militia battalion. Bi-metal. KC
31. 1899-1902 Red cloth with white embroidery. Worn on both sides of the foreign service helmet in Anglo-Boer War.
32. 1901-02 Mounted Infantry. Worn on slouch hat. Cast brass
33. 1900-02 Mounted Infantry. Worn on slouch hat. Sheet brass
34. 1901-19 1st London Cadet Battalion. Officer's bronze cap badge
35. 1901-19 1st London Cadet Battalion. Other Rank's brass cap badge
36. 1914-19 1st and 2nd London Cadet Battalions. Jewish Lad's Brigade
37. Unidentified. Cast brass with King's Crown
38. Unidentified. Bronze. KC
Regimental Details | Badges
Armed Forces | Art and Culture | Articles | Biographies | Colonies | Discussion | Glossary | Home | Library | Links | Map Room | Sources and Media | Science and Technology | Search | Student Zone | Timelines | TV & Film | Wargames |