39. 1881-1901 Other Ranks. Brass QVC
40. 1901-04 Broderick cap badge. Brass, with coronet instead of crown
41. 1901-53 Blackened bronze. KC
42. 1901-53 Brass collar badge. KC
43. 1914-15 General Service button on recruit's cap. Brass
44. Undated. General Service button with red cloth backing. For Training Reserve Battalion. Perhaps the backing is a piece of the scarlet dress tunic or undress frock.
45. 1901-15 Officer's gilt cap badge with silver rose and white horse, and gilt and enamel garter. KC
46. 1902-53 Officer's bronze cap badge. KC
47. 1944-46 Plastic badge. KC
48. 1953-59 Other rank's badge, Brass, with Queen Elizabeth II crown
49. 1954-59 Other rank's anodized aluminium badge QEII crown
50. 1953-59 Officer's gilt cap badge with silver rose and enamelled garter. QEII crown. No White Horse.
51. 1953-59 Officer's bronze service dress cap badge. Bronze. QEII crown
52. 1980 to present day. Officer's gilt and silver cap badge. Rose replaced by St George and the Dragon and wreath. QEII crown
53. 1859 to present day. Other rank's bi-coloured anodized aluminium badge. QEII crown.
54. 1990s Black plastic badge for use on active service. QEII crown.
Regimental Details | Badges
Armed Forces | Art and Culture | Articles | Biographies | Colonies | Discussion | Glossary | Home | Library | Links | Map Room | Sources and Media | Science and Technology | Search | Student Zone | Timelines | TV & Film | Wargames |