- K.C.M.G. Abbreviation Knight Commander of the Most Excellent Order of St. Michael & St. George
- K.C.V.O. Abbreviation Knight Commander of the Royal Victorian Order
- Kagg Naval Naval slang name for an argument - defined as "positive assertion followed by flat contradiction and culminating in personal abuse."
- Kala Pani India The sea (literally "Black Water")
- Kalakasi India Tent pitcher.
- Kansama India A butler.
- Khadi India Hand-woven cloth.
- Khitmagar India A bearer or a male servant.
- Khotwal India A Native Official (Magistrate) of the Bazaar. Also Kotwal.
- Khud India A steep precipice or an abyss.
- Khit India Equipment. Also Kit.
- Kurta India A loose, long shirt.
- Kutub India/Middle East/North Africa A small village.
- Kutcheri India Court of law for civil offences.
Armed Forces | Art and Culture | Articles | Biographies | Colonies | Discussion |
Glossary | Home | Library | Links | Map Room | Sources and Media | Science and Technology | Search | Student Zone | Timelines | TV & Film | Wargames | British Empire on Ebay